Our client is looking for a high-potential candidate to join our Partner Engagement Team. The Partner Sales Specialist will execute and manage outbound tele-sales and communications campaigns with numerous innovative cloud partners across North America. In this role, you’ll be relied upon to communicate targeted value propositions, listen for feedback, and help educate and enable partners at scale.
- Achieve weekly outbound communications goals.
- Help influence partner business results.
- Campaign Execution: Deliver targeted call guides, discussion outlines, and email communications. Capture feedback and communicate appropriate next steps resources.
- Education and Enablement: Understand the basics of the company, partners, channel, and related processes. Present aligned value propositions to specific roles at specific partners.
- Reporting: Regular communications on campaign asset utilization, effort, and results. Consistently incorporate and share observations and qualitative partner feedback/learnings.
- Interest in starting/growing your career via communicating about leading cloud technologies with a diverse set of last-mile reseller partners.
- Basic familiarity with cloud computing technologies like Office 365 and Azure.
- Demonstrated capacity in building credibility and persuading customers through phone, presentation, and written interactions.
- Ability to credibly communicate defined technology, business, channel, and process-related topics important to reseller partners.
- Time management skills, execution focus, and passion for driving business results.
- Proven team player in uncovering and reacting to new partner opportunities and challenges.
- Interest in and capacity for developing a basic level of information technology acumen.
- Bachelors or advanced Degree in Marketing, Sales, or related field from a strong undergrad program.