Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer to join the data analytics and reporting platform team within Office Modern Assistance and Support Experience team (MAX). The candidate will work as a part of a data engineering team focused on building out the data infrastructure and reporting platform used to deliver key organizational reporting and analysis. As our volume of data and the demand for analysis and reporting solutions grows, we need a strong and experienced SWE who can help design, develop, and manage day to day operations within our data infrastructure and pipeline.
- Develop high quality data sets and reporting solutions that address business and analyst requirements.
- Function in developer/ops role for the data platform by ensuring operational efficiency and established data quality assurance processes are met.
- Provide strategic thinking and planning around how we address and support business needs through the use of latest and greatest Microsoft BI stack technologies.
- 7+ years experience delivering end-to-end data related solutions leveraging the complete MS BI stack (SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Power BI, etc…)
- 7+ years developer background and coding experience in Cosmos,Scope, C#, PowerShell, MDX
- 3+ years developer background and coding experience in Azure stack (Sql, Data Warehouse, DataFactory)
- Proficient working within large data sets (structured and unstructured), relational databases, and OLAP cubes.
- Previous experience working with large scale Internet services and particularly with the analytics systems supporting those services. Experience with web analytics data collection services is a huge plus.
- Data modeling, database design and database administration skills.
- Software Engineering Questions:
- Team works in Scrum
- Existing code base- some coding from scratch
- Testing code- they will user test their own work and have quarterly reviews